Ingredients: 10.0 mg mifepristone
Excipients (lactose, starch, microcrystalline cellulose, PVP, magnesium stearate, talc, yellow quinoline)
Dosage Form: Tablets
- Mifentras 10 cases used for emergency contraception (within120 hours)
Dose - Usage:
- Take 01 pill within 120 hours after intercourse. But as soon as high efficiency.
- Allergy to any component of the medicine.
- Diseases of the adrenal glands.
- Persons who are treated with corticosteroids
- Women who are breastfeeding
Undesirable effects of medicine:
Delayed menstruation, hemorrhage, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headache, dizziness, breast tenderness.
- Mifentras 10 can not replace regular contraception.
- Unprotected intercourse after treatment will increase the risk of unwanted pregnancies.
- The failure rate: the scientists found a failure rate of 10 mg of mifepristone
preventing pregnancy is 1.5%.
-Women who use contraceptive methods have been warning that if this method fails, children at risk of birth defects.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: